Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female body fat estimation

warnera

Hello, I am trying to get to 25% body fat which is good for a female, close to 13% for a male. right now I am 151 pounds and 5 foot 2 inches. how much weight would i need to lose to get close to that number you think? my trainer said i need to get closer to 130 but that seems like a big drop from here.

Hello, I am trying to get to 25% body fat which is good for a female, close to 13% for a male. right now I am 151 pounds and 5 foot 2 inches. how much weight would i need to lose to get close to that number you think? my trainer said i need to get closer to 130 but that seems like a big drop from here.

It doesn't have to be done by tomorrow so yeah it sounds right

We don't know your current bodyfat so who knows

Top Bottom