Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Athletes and Performance Enhancing Drugs

emilylm08

Hi All,

I am a graduate student in journalism. I am trying to write my masters project on female athletes who have used performance enhancing drugs -- steroids included among them.

I was looking at high school females -- anonymous surveys show that about 3-4% of high school girls have tried steroids. Talking to high schoolers is proving very difficult though.

I would like to find women who are willing to talk about their personal experiences: when they first started using PEDs, what the initial motivations were, level of difficulty obtaining them, whether or not you feel you can talk to medical professionals about it, etc.

If you are willing to talk to me, I would be very appreciative. I live in New York City now and will be in the DC area during the holidays. I am open to in person or telephone meetings. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks very much, stay well,
Emily / [email protected]

Elite Fitness has no way to verify this person's identity. Of course you should take the same precautions in revealing personal information that you would in any real-life encounter.

Top Bottom