Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female athlete - T3/Clen cycle, questions about Anavar

kittyn

Hi! I'm a 21 year old female/college athlete - 5'9, 140 lbs, athletic, looking to increase strength and cut body fat quickly. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but I have stiff competition and not much time. I work out 2x a day (30-45 minutes cardio, 30 minutes of weights ea.). My friend is on Clen and T3 -- I ordered some after I saw him trim down and gain a lot of definition. I tried Phentermine without much luck - lost weight but...meh, I don't have much to lose (maybe 15 lbs) and I think it's for people with a lot more to lose. Some of my buddies do ECA stacks but I get messed up on those. I know about the risks of T3 - I'm orally dosing and I'll measure carefully.

We do a LOT of running during training and that's my weakness - I'm slow. I'm not worried about losing weight, but for cosmetic reasons I want to lean up and I think it'll make me faster. I want to add strength (even a bit of bulk). I've heard great things about Var. T3 and Clen didn't worry me when I was ordering them, but losing my scholarship scares the shit out of me so that's why I've stayed away from Var until now, but I'm getting a bit ballsier so we'll see. Not testing, just getting caught ordering.

Please don't think I'm a jackass because I'm not jacked and I'm posting here. I take my health very seriously - I want to improve athletically and take it to the next level.

I'm looking for advice for a good T3/Clen cycle for someone of my weight and size.

Here's what I typically eat during the day:

After workout: 1/2 protein bar
Breakfast: Coffee w/milk, oatmeal w/nuts and dried fruit, glass of O.J.
Lunch: Sandwich on wheat, carrot sticks or other vegetable (usually footlong from Subway)
After workout: 1/2 protein bar
Dinner: My big weakness b/c of the desserts -- dorm style/dining hall, usually get a big salad and whatever else I want in moderation. Have a tendency to eat chocolate -- probably too much, just moved to dark.

I'm tired all the time b/w school, work, and working out, so I ordered some vitamin B injectables and I'm going to start using those --- hopefully that'll start pumping up my workouts/keeping me awake during the day because I'm always sluggish during AM training and I get a LOT of shit for that.

I'm also seeking advice about how to break into light androgenic effect anabolics. I'm pretty girly (ugh) and I want to toughen up.

Kit

Couple of questions for you....what's your timeline? you said you don't have much time?

It doesn't look, to me, like you are eating enough for the amount of training you are doing. That could definitely play a role in feeling sluggish and no energy. I know it's limiting if you are only able to eat through a college cafeteria but maybe we can help you tweak your diet too. My experiences with clen/T3 is that if your diet isn't bang on, you aren't going to see the results you want but you'll still suffer all the nasty sides. You could also experience some muscle loss with T3 and not sure if that is a risk you'd want to take given your athletic endeavors?

You're not eating enough. You're tired all the time and not losing fat because you're starving yourself, so you're body is converting every extra calorie into fat because you have it thinking you're in a famine.

140 is the absolute bottom limits of weight for a 5'9" woman. I'm 5'9" I know what the market can bear.

You could be consuming 1989 calories and drop weight, and that's without working out. From the sample diet your provided, if you're breaking 1200 you're doing good and if you are breaking 1200 it's in refined carbs, sat fat and sugar, not healthy carbs and protein.

Get an account at either Fitday.com or Caloriecount.com. Weigh and measure what you eat for a few days, get a grip on your diet and try to eat properly for your athletic level and goals first, before you start destroying your metabolism by screwing around with supplements.

Hey ladies,

Thanks for your responses...I'm looking over my post and it does look sort of measly, but I'm eating a shitload, I promise. I eat the Proteon protein bars, which are around 450 calories, that's why I break 'em in half. For dinner, I usually eat the salad sprinkled with sunflower seeds/nuts and around 1-1/2 chicken breasts cut into strips, along with a moderate (palm sized) portion of a main (like lasagna...that's my fave). I eat three plain oatmeal packets for breakfast, along w/almonds and craisins/raisins. Our nutritionist always gets on me about not breaking it up into smaller/more frequent meals (metabolism) but I just wasn't raised to eat a lot of tiny meals during the day...my mom always got on my back whenever she'd catch me snacking. But I'm def eating a lot of cals, because I quit training Frosh year for a few months and chubbed out QUICK. I'm mostly tired b/c I don't get enough sleep - avg. about 5, maybe 5 1/2...that's why I'm going towards the Vitamin B. I have a pretty demanding study schedule + work + athletics and I'm just beat ALL the time...

You're probs right about me not needing to lose any weight. I just want to tone up/drop extraneous fat around my ass - it's straight vanity. I was worried about the clen going catabolic...I can't modify the schedule but I was thinking I'd bump up the weights/take creatine (is this retarded?)

My timeframe is short b/c I have to show off pretty hardcore this summer (not for vanity reasons)...my slowness and weakness has always made me a weaker link, and I'm sick of it. That's why I'm looking to get into var, b/c I need to look strong AND have awesome, impressive strength.

Some great replies already MM nailed it with your weight and diet needs. Let’s not focus on the scale weight more on muscle I suggest getting a body fat measurement done I know a lot of universities have bod pods for their athletes.

Roxy is bang on about T3 and clen as well I would add the you are too young to think about starting any of this give it a good 4-5 years training 100% clean being young your body will produce amazing results.

Furthermore I know there most schools have anti-doping polices so if you’re competing you could really jam yourself up if you were ever caught there is a lot to think about when considering these are illegal substances. I just don't see the risk worth it for you when you can do so much by cleaning up your diet.

Welcome to Elite Fitness :)

Hey ladies,

Thanks for your responses...I'm looking over my post and it does look sort of measly, but I'm eating a shitload, I promise. I eat the Proteon protein bars, which are around 450 calories, that's why I break 'em in half. For dinner, I usually eat the salad sprinkled with sunflower seeds/nuts and around 1-1/2 chicken breasts cut into strips, along with a moderate (palm sized) portion of a main (like lasagna...that's my fave). I eat three plain oatmeal packets for breakfast, along w/almonds and craisins/raisins. Our nutritionist always gets on me about not breaking it up into smaller/more frequent meals (metabolism) but I just wasn't raised to eat a lot of tiny meals during the day...my mom always got on my back whenever she'd catch me snacking. But I'm def eating a lot of cals, because I quit training Frosh year for a few months and chubbed out QUICK. I'm mostly tired b/c I don't get enough sleep - avg. about 5, maybe 5 1/2...that's why I'm going towards the Vitamin B. I have a pretty demanding study schedule + work + athletics and I'm just beat ALL the time...

You're probs right about me not needing to lose any weight. I just want to tone up/drop extraneous fat around my ass - it's straight vanity. I was worried about the clen going catabolic...I can't modify the schedule but I was thinking I'd bump up the weights/take creatine (is this retarded?)

My timeframe is short b/c I have to show off pretty hardcore this summer (not for vanity reasons)...my slowness and weakness has always made me a weaker link, and I'm sick of it. That's why I'm looking to get into var, b/c I need to look strong AND have awesome, impressive strength.

You want to look lean and hard. The best and easiest way to do that is to train for lean body mass acquisition. I'd suggest you shoot for a caloric break even and train for muscle hypertropy.

Even 7 or 8 pounds of added muscle will make you look substantially harder. You might run an OTC anti-estrogen concurrent with your mass building to dry out and probably get rid of a bit of booty fat in the process.

As for clen and T3, both catabolic. They are more likely to make you scrawny and soft than ripped and hard.

Hahah. I was sure that there are a shitload of posts about Clen/T3 from females that want a magic diet pill w/o working out. I'll try the OTC anti-estrogen. Thanks for the welcome...will start training harder and we'll see how it goes, I should adjust my diet but I need to add STRENGTH and it's not coming, or it's coming, but it's slow as hell and I get impatient but also...somehow...lazy? I'll leave the Clen/T3 alone though, you're right, I do stupid stuff all the time but messing around with my metabolism when there's no real reward seems like a bad idea at this stage. I wonder how the b12 injectables will work tho as far as energy so I can actually bust my ass in the AM.

Hahah. I was sure that there are a shitload of posts about Clen/T3 from females that want a magic diet pill w/o working out. I'll try the OTC anti-estrogen. Thanks for the welcome...will start training harder and we'll see how it goes, I should adjust my diet but I need to add STRENGTH and it's not coming, or it's coming, but it's slow as hell and I get impatient but also...somehow...lazy? I'll leave the Clen/T3 alone though, you're right, I do stupid stuff all the time but messing around with my metabolism when there's no real reward seems like a bad idea at this stage. I wonder how the b12 injectables will work tho as far as energy so I can actually bust my ass in the AM.

I've never tried any personally, but reputedly quite well.

Boy you're just dying to stick yourself with a needle, aren't you?

Look, unless you're a vegetarian or you've got some form of bowel disease, you probably don't have a B12 deficiency. It's easy enough to do an informal check for, though. Go to any store to get SPRAYABLE B12 (it's like $4.00 at the Vitamin Shoppe). I've taken the sublingual tablets for years, and they didn't do squat. I DO have bowel disease (gluten intolerance). The first time I tried the sprayable B12 it was like having a wicked strong cup of espresso, I felt it, noticed it.

Are you taking a good multivitamin? Do you eat red meat? You could be anemic, too, that will make your butt drag and no amount of B12 will fix it.

Top Bottom