Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female amateur figure

Kamari

Looking to elevate my game and thinking about my next cycle. I have already use anavar oxandrolone up to 20mg a day, I have also tried equipoise EQ. I don't like side effects from steroids and I took time off to get my body a break /my question is do you think I should try primobolan next. I'm 5 foot 4, 17% off season and 136 lb

Dont use equipoise or anavar at high dose dangerous
I think if you insist on steroid use stick to anavar 2.5mgs and sarms like Gw 10mgs and ostarine 12.5mgs
dont use primobola or equipoise no need for that

Looking to elevate my game and thinking about my next cycle. I have already use anavar oxandrolone up to 20mg a day, I have also tried equipoise EQ. I don't like side effects from steroids and I took time off to get my body a break /my question is do you think I should try primobolan next. I'm 5 foot 4, 17% off season and 136 lb

sister oral primo the one to try

Females should not use hard steroids, small dose of anavar is fine, better stick with sarms - cardarine and ostarine
You may also try NATURAL sarms replacement CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy,FAT loss and OSTAZOL test booster for strength/bulk up

If you don't like the side effects from steroids, why not give SARMs a try? Check out some of the pre-built stacks at sarms.forsale

Top Bottom