Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female adding masteron to the anavar cycle question

DellyaR.

Hi guys I have been on anavar 10 mg a day for three weeks already of my 8 week cycle, and I don't see any changes on muscle growth and hardness, my friend told me to add masteron 75 mg per week for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, she said I'm still on time of adding it being on var for 3 three weeks only, she said that combination gave her outstanding results and honestly she looks great, what do you guys think?

if you aren't getting results on that much var as a female there is a good chance you bought fake var which is unfortunate

i wouldn't mess with masteron as a female, it is a DHT derivative pure. you really don't want to mess with that

Masteron would be a terrible idea for a female.

The only 2 steroids that I feel a women should use are anavar and primobolan. Check out this article I wrote on women and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-and-women

As Stevesmi said though, it sounds to me like your anavar is fake. I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section and see what kind of reviews come up on the source you used.

I wouldn't run mast as a female. You are just asking for emasculating effects.

As for the 10mg of var, it could be under-dosed or fake. Maybe look for a new source or go with SARMs instead. SARMs are great for women.

Top Bottom