Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling week on period

Mollaya

Guys and gals please help me out. When I get my period, I get really weak, like got no strength for nothing at all.What can be done to get some more energy during this hard period?Cause it is a big problem to be in such condition for 5-6 days each month....thanks

You need to eat foods rich in iron and which will increase your RBC, such as red meat and liver. These two products should replenish your blood, and give you more energy. Also, make sure to be using a good multi-vitamin supplement, since together with the blood each time you lose lots of minerals.

Iron and also vitamin B12.

Consider taking an iron/b12 supplement, as well as including some grass fed beef into your diet.

I wouldn't just start taking an iron supplement without talking to your doctor first. Iron can be extremely dangerous. I would try to get more of it from your diet first but if you want to supplement then work with your doctor first.

Injections usually work better, but the oral ones are fine too, so choose whichever is more convenient to you.

The most absorbable form of vitamin b12 is injection.

The second best is a sublingual tablet or spray.

The third best is a capsule/pill.

Top Bottom