Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling sick during workout

peugeot

[FONT=&quot]Hello Everyone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm really hoping someone has some advice for me, because this is not pleasant!! I keep getting nauseous during my workouts with my personal trainer. He pushes me very hard, which is great. At my session on Saturday, I lost my breakfast half way through, having to run to the locker room
5b06a892-830e-4e3a-b0c5-aafb07496746
Yesterday it happened again, and although I was able to push through it, it was difficult to say the least. I've been trying to focus on what I'm eating before to make sure I'm setting myself up for success. Before I went yesterday, I focused on lots of protein and a bit of carbs just before I left. It did help me through most of the session, but by the end, the nausea was back. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really need to figure this out because it's starting to make me dread going, which, considering I'm just starting on this journey to a health life, is not what I need right now. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or resources, I'd appreciate it![/FONT]

When I started training people one on one, almost everybody threw up. Most had never done full body workouts and properly targeting muscle groups in an order that you can keep heart rate up and not fatigue certain body groups. Once had a marathon runner who scoffed at having a trainer but his wife bought him a session. He puked for 30 minutes of a 45 minute session and quickly realized he needed help. Don’t get me wrong, some trainers just kill their clients and make them do stupid shit at bad intensity. But a good trainer will slowly push you to your limit then keep you teetering until end of session. I suggest eating very light, fruit cup or applesauce something you don’t mind puking up until your body can handle the onslaught! And never give up! Sickness and sweat is weakness and poison leaving your body! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hello Everyone

I'm really hoping someone has some advice for me, because this is not pleasant!! I keep getting nauseous during my workouts with my personal trainer. He pushes me very hard, which is great. At my session on Saturday, I lost my breakfast half way through, having to run to the locker room
5b06a892-830e-4e3a-b0c5-aafb07496746
Yesterday it happened again, and although I was able to push through it, it was difficult to say the least. I've been trying to focus on what I'm eating before to make sure I'm setting myself up for success. Before I went yesterday, I focused on lots of protein and a bit of carbs just before I left. It did help me through most of the session, but by the end, the nausea was back.

I really need to figure this out because it's starting to make me dread going, which, considering I'm just starting on this journey to a health life, is not what I need right now. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or resources, I'd appreciate it!

this isn't complicated. when your body is under stress (that includes being sick, heavy exercise, getting bad news) the first thing it will want to do is evacuate everything as a defense mechanism.

the solution and the answer is train fasted. this might be hard to do for the first 2-3 weeks, but once your body adjusts you will never eat before a workout again. you will have way more energy

and training fasted doesn't just mean not consuming food, but it also means taking a shit and urinating as well. get rid of everything. if you ever go to a road race or ironman you will notice the best athletes there all in the bathroom squeezing out every drop of urine or bowels they possibly can for a reason.

You are eating to close to your workout time. Allow several hours of buffer between eating and training, or better, train fasted.

Better to pay attention on electrolytes in your body. If you are pushing yourself hard that you must take sports water for keeping yourself well hydrated and it will maintain the amount of electrolytes in your body.

Top Bottom