Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling an Intense pain

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
on my entire left side abdomen area... Its been on and off for the past 5 days. The pain gets so intense at times I'm near puking... I know I know I should go to the doc.. Im stubborn in that way... :rolleyes:

Could it be a bladder.. kindey.. or urinary trac infection? Water intake is good.. over a gallon a day. No discomfort when I do go to the restroom.. so I'm not quite sure what could be causing it....

Anyone... Any ideas?

Clueless.

But I'm stubborn too and with out the constant nagging of the beau and my mother I wouldn't have gone to the ER or to the doctor.

I feel like a different person and being pig headed just wasted a 1 1/2 of my life.

Please don't do what I did - go find out it's something minor or nothing at all than waiting longer and finding something.

velvett said:
Clueless.

But I'm stubborn too and with out the constant nagging of the beau and my mother I wouldn't have gone to the ER or to the doctor.

I feel like a different person and being pig headed just wasted a 1 1/2 of my life.

Please don't do what I did - go find out it's something minor or nothing at all than waiting longer and finding something.

I have been putting it off.. always bigger and harder things to deal with.. but I know this constant pain will become a hindrance to my training for weeks on end....

This is a different pain from what we had discussed earlier... VIA Pm .. its not the knot on my right side, That I am indeed gonna get checked.

frisky, i wish i knew- i had gallstones and had some wierd symptoms- does it get worse when you eat sometimes?

Maybe an ovarian cyst??? I hear they can be extremely painful. In fact, I had a friend in high school that had one explode... she was on the ground, could barely move.

Sugar.. Lately its painfull all the time.. but yes seems like more pain after I eat. Never had gall stone.. eeekkk

Lucid... I've had that before and ended up at the docs office had an ultra sound and they said it was a huge cyst that bursted.. I know what you mean by on the ground in pain... that maybe it also.. didn't give that much thought.. hmm...

If it is a cyst.. I don't think there is anything they can do about it.. If i remember correctly, everyone gets them.. some go unoticed. After my burts they told me my body would absorb the fluids..

Ok that sounds a tad bit gross.. lol

when you get the pain, do you sometimes get pain in your shoulders too? chills?

Sugarplum said:
when you get the pain, do you sometimes get pain in your shoulders too? chills?

its not going to my shoulders.. but it does shoot down my leg.. beneath my ribcage and in my lower back... Its sometimes to the point that even a breath kills me.

Could be an ovarian cyst -- I had one so bad I couldnt' stand up, severe pain -- some cysts do require surgery, so don't ignore it...... And ever since I had the darn thing, I have pain every time I ovulate.

Does it feel like an internal thing or a muscle thing? I think one time on a nutty balls to the wall leg day I did some heavy leg presses too deep and I bruised a rib or something.

Top Bottom