Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling good

poohbear

Some of you know that I've very pregnant. Doctor says I've until the 11th of Sept. I say in a couple more weeks.

Anyhow, for the longest time (since 28 weeks) I've been hurting at the hips. This was probably due to the car accident that I was involved in at the time. Walking, sitting, laying and turning in bed was a pain. I thought that it was due to the physiological changes that we go through during pregnancy. This is my second, so it couldn't have been that... unless I'm just getting old.

Lastnight, I hobbled into bed groaning and moaning about the pain, which my husband think I fabricate; hence, the lack of response from him. I begged him over and over to give me a rubdown on the small of my back. After waiting, I decided to just massage my own damn back. It felt really good, but coldn't get the other side. So, I shake him a little to wake him and I turn over. I ask him again and he actually did it without complaint. The contraction went away and I suddenly felt relax and good about myself. The baby was moving like he was in a swim meet. I was able to turn freely without the pain and lift my knees up to my chin without struggle and whenever I had to do the early morning pee, I could just jump out of bed. What the heck is going on?

Hubby asked if I have been sneaking some roids when I prepare his. No, I haven't, just in case you ask. I have COD, so I was my hands all the time.

any thoughts

I have had 3.....uhm.....do remember pain in the hip area from the weight of the baby.....plus the baby is moving further down in the pelvis. I do remember that as being the most painful feeling.....but it will be over soon enough :) To me, it sounds like normal business for how far along you are....enjoy them milkshakes :)

Ouch! I carried my lil one up in the rib cage the whole time...She'd kick my ribs and it felt like I was getting stabbed with a hot knife!

It sounds as if the baby may be making his/her way down to the proper birthing position.Sounds as if he/she has hit some nerves while heading there too.

Consider yourself lucky, Bri(MY LIL ONE) never moved down to that proper position and I had a C-section!

Good luck with the baby. I hope that you do not have any back labor with you do deliver this baby.

Keep us posted on your new bundle of joy!

I hope that you go very fast in delivery!

Thank you all for the responses. I'm due in a few weeks. I can feel it. Today I thought I was having contractions. Turns out that he just likes to move when I smell food. Though, he felt extremely heavy today. This weekend, hubby and I might have to enduce labor, if you know what I mean:) He wants to wait until after labor day b/c he gets a week off, but we do it now, he'll lose labor day weekend freeby. Just like a man

Last one popped out in two pushes with like an hour and half of labor. WILL NEVER FORGET those back labor though..... ouch!!

My husband and I went and watched scary movies at the theatre trying to get our's out :) He finally decided to come out when we were driving my neices little suzuki sidekick around for fun and he hit a pot hole and my water broke :) He was 9lbs 4oz, c-section :) I wish you the best of luck! :)

Yikes, I'm going to have to be more careful when I drive. Yes, still driving and I live hellava far from everything.

Top Bottom