x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Feeling flat yet bloated

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Feeling flat yet bloated within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ok so.. hell I'm quite a nervous wreck! Threw this comp in to get my feet wet but I am by far ready for it diet wise. I'm weighing in 131 this am so thats a huge drop in two weeks time.. I was at 137 a two weeks back.. every not and again I'd hit 134 wouldn't stick at that number. So heres my lil issue/rant/bitch.. I feel more bloated now than I did two weeks ago. I've been low carb since last thursday, was supposed to have a carb up Monday but being the show I decided to wing it till

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Feeling flat yet bloated

Ok so.. hell I'm quite a nervous wreck!

Threw this comp in to get my feet wet but I am by far ready for it diet wise. I'm weighing in 131 this am so thats a huge drop in two weeks time.. I was at 137 a two weeks back.. every not and again I'd hit 134 wouldn't stick at that number.

So heres my lil issue/rant/bitch.. I feel more bloated now than I did two weeks ago. I've been low carb since last thursday, was supposed to have a carb up Monday but being the show I decided to wing it till Wed night and slowly start adding some carbs in and slowly start taking my water down.

I'm feeling flat as hell, due to the no carbs I'm sure... but why in the world am I a damn blow fish?

Is this gonna pass when I drop my water and up my carbs?

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

Re: Feeling flat yet bloated

What is your sodium intake like? How close are you to that time of the month? Has there been a drastic change in weather where you are?

All these cause you to hold water.

Good Broly

Off topic, but you look fabulous!!!!

~Show Quality Bitch~

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    What is your sodium intake like? How close are you to that time of the month? Has there been a drastic change in weather where you are?

All these cause you to hold water.
    I didn't sodium load .. so total drop in sodium starting today.. may do the distilled water early.

I always hold water but its nuts in the abdomen area yesterday and today...

It is nearing that time (grrrrrrrrr) but even seems more than normal. I hope this shit passes, I sure don't want to prance on stage looking like I'm prego with a six pack...

Weather is bout the same.. hot humid.. south louisiana normal. I did up the cardio to two sessions a day. gonna jump in the sauna today see if that helps.

I have a small penis
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

Good Broly

Your legs looks unbelievable in the avi. Great job.

~Show Quality Bitch~

Quote Quote posted by fmorrow6
    Off topic, but you look fabulous!!!!

Thank you darlin

I have a small penis

Quote Quote posted by Frisky
    I didn't sodium load .. so total drop in sodium starting today.. may do the distilled water early.

I always hold water but its nuts in the abdomen area yesterday and today...

It is nearing that time (grrrrrrrrr) but even seems more than normal. I hope this shit passes, I sure don't want to prance on stage looking like I'm prego with a six pack...

Weather is bout the same.. hot humid.. south louisiana normal. I did up the cardio to two sessions a day. gonna jump in the sauna today see if that helps.
    I just looked at your profiel to see your avi. You sure as hell don't look bloated GODDAM WOMAN those legs, those abs I am straight but dam you got my thinking things!

~Show Quality Bitch~

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    I just looked at your profiel to see your avi. You sure as hell don't look bloated GODDAM WOMAN those legs, those abs I am straight but dam you got my thinking things!

thank you darlin...

trust me, i'm a fulla fluids right now. Mabey it seems more evident because my muscles are flat and aren't as visible.

I should be feeling better right now.. shouldn't I? eek.. my ass backwards body is at it again.

I have a small penis

I sooo agree w/ QT -- girl you look great! Love the suit too!

You may be just extra sensitive to any water retention right now because you are so carb depleted. Also with the lack of carbs you may be getting bloat from the veggies you eat -- are you doing the digestive enzyme thingy? And like QT said, probably any salt in your diet is going to affect you.

Are you taking any taraxatone, water pills, anything? What is your schedule for water, etc. until this comp this weekend?

Quote Quote posted by Frisky

thank you darlin...

trust me, i'm a fulla fluids right now. Mabey it seems more evident because my muscles are flat and aren't as visible.

I should be feeling better right now.. shouldn't I? eek.. my ass backwards body is at it again.

Typically most people feel like crap before a comp because your body is being strechted to new limits. You look fantastic your going to kick some seriouse ass.