Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling flat yet bloated

Thank you girls :rose:

Mrs.Jnuts.. not sure If the 16th will be doable for me. I've realized that its taking my body a hell of a lot of time to recover and I don't think trying to maintain for a whole week is safe or even doable.

I just read your post today and I know about "feeling bloated on stage". In my case I was feeling "balloon"... so on next occasions I added some diuretic to my contest preparation on the depletion phase. I also tried to sleep as baby because with all hard trainings, low carb diet there were times when I couldn't get any sleep well... hope this helps.

Frisky said:
Thank you girls :rose:

Mrs.Jnuts.. not sure If the 16th will be doable for me. I've realized that its taking my body a hell of a lot of time to recover and I don't think trying to maintain for a whole week is safe or even doable.

Frisky,
I can totally understand, I've been trying to lean down since the last contest and its getting harder, seems like my body is rebeling big time. You deserve a big break after this next contest!! You def. deserve it :) :)

I'm counting the days til the 16th, then planning to go into a bulking phase for awhile :) it will be soo nice to add back some clean carbs into the diet,

Top Bottom