Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling flat yet bloated

Sassy69 said:
I sooo agree w/ QT -- girl you look great! Love the suit too!

You may be just extra sensitive to any water retention right now because you are so carb depleted. Also with the lack of carbs you may be getting bloat from the veggies you eat -- are you doing the digestive enzyme thingy? And like QT said, probably any salt in your diet is going to affect you.

Are you taking any taraxatone, water pills, anything? What is your schedule for water, etc. until this comp this weekend?

Thank you girl.. took some pics yesterday but the half of them didn't come out... I will link you to the ones that did.

Still full in the hip/thigh area which makes my suit not sit perfect... :(

mid abdomen is gushy at times, Had someone look at me yesterday and said I look well below 13% (what I got when I took my bf Sunday) and like most of my soft spots are just fluid.

Still taking the digestive enzymes.. not taking in any broccoli or spinach now its only green beans (fresh steamed) and Asparagus.

I'm taking dandelion root but gonna go get the Water pills from GNC today hopefully that will help a bit.

Schedule is ...

2-1/2 gals yesterday,
2 gals today
1-1/2 gals tomorrow
1 gals thursday
1/2 gal friday.. ( finish most early and sip thru the night as needed with food)

^^ This was one recommendation...

I threw myself into this so I hadn't planned this far ahead makes me kinda feel like im so far behind and just winging it...

Frisky said:
I threw myself into this so I hadn't planned this far ahead makes me kinda feel like im so far behind and just winging it...
I admire the fact that your winging it that takes some serious balls. You look great what ever the results are from this show take it as a learning exprience and you can really dial it in for the next go around. Also make sure to get judges feedback from this comp so you know what you need to do for the next show.

superqt4u2nv said:
Typically most people feel like crap before a comp because your body is being strechted to new limits. You look fantastic your going to kick some seriouse ass.

ha this is so damn true!!!!

Ok so my competition was on friday, that wednesday I felt like I had a fish tank in my belly, ha my abs were hmm unexistant to say the least, I looked terrible. But you saw the pics 2 days later I looked good and abs decided to show up just in time oh and I felt like a truck just ran over me.

In the sports and bikini round I wanted to die, even the girls backstage were like og are you ok you don't look like you'll be able to get on the stage.

I was like don't worry about me I'll be fine, they were like are you sure, I was like yup, and sure enough as soon as my name was called I didn't feel a damn thing it was SHOW TIME!!! until I got off stage and everything craped up again haha.

So basicly Frisky if you physically feel great the days before a comp. you probably aren't doing it right lol

Miss24k said:
ha this is so damn true!!!!

Ok so my competition was on friday, that wednesday I felt like I had a fish tank in my belly, ha my abs were hmm unexistant to say the least, I looked terrible. But you saw the pics 2 days later I looked good and abs decided to show up just in time oh and I felt like a truck just ran over me.

In the sports and bikini round I wanted to die, even the girls backstage were like og are you ok you don't look like you'll be able to get on the stage.

I was like don't worry about me I'll be fine, they were like are you sure, I was like yup, and sure enough as soon as my name was called I didn't feel a damn thing it was SHOW TIME!!! until I got off stage and everything craped up again haha.

So basicly Frisky if you physically feel great the days before a comp. you probably aren't doing it right lol

:)

I must be doing all right then... hee hee
Mentally I'm surprised I don't feel worse. Haven't had carbs since thursday :worried: Its my body that seems to be in the slumps... all will change hopefully when I add some in.

Thank you dahlin's

thanks CC :rose:

Thanks Bunny! Keep in touch with Missy miss.. I'll be calling her on Saturday ;)

Great job on posting all of how you feel girl.....I'm reading it all & making notes!! LOL

Your a kick-ass woman & I know you'll do great!! Let us know how it turns out with your water, etc.....

Oh and more suit pics!

I'm am so late, it's pathetic, but I wanted to say you look Hot To Death! Your abs are so amazing, someone should take a picture, and make it into a billboard or poster for gyms nationwide. Especially those that offer Amazing Ab classes, ha. All your hard paid off whether the judges realized it or not. You're a WINNER ALREADY!

Necia

P.S. I tried to give you K, but it was a no go.

I'll ditto that, your avi is to die for!!!! If I could have 1/2 of those ab's, I'd be one happy woman!!

Top Bottom