Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling drained during workout!

kalanijones

[FONT=&quot]Hey, what do you do when you're at the gym and about halfway through, you're suddenly starving? For me it hits right after the leg press. I know I could push myself a little bit further if I still had energy left, but I'm left completely drained... so what do you do? I've tried eating before working out, but that's even worse.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I time my consumption of complex carbohydrates between two to three hours before the gym so I will have that energy available to get me through. Eating right before the work out is too late, and actually will make your workout worse.

it is not possible that you would be drained from lifting weights, that is just you being used to eating often and you developing a deep insulin resistance. I used to be the same way too. it is a huge red flag that you are pre-diabetic and you need to take this as a huge warning to change how you approach food

ignore those cravings and keep pushing you will notice by the end of your workout your appetite is gone. give it a few weeks and you can reverse this issue

also there is a chance this is simple dehydration or an electrolyte imbalance. try drinking some water with added salt

If your body is feeling sick and exhausted during exercise then more than likely you are experiencing signs of dehydration. Many individuals do not get enough water so be sure to drink and drink often. So if you go into a workout with no fuel on board, this can possibly cause you to feel bad and perform poorly.

Top Bottom