Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling dizzy during my workout when on sarms

Jeorinne

I'm doing a sarm cycle of GW cardarine and lgd 4033 as recommended on this forum as a good stack for females. I have been training for years and this has never happened until I started using the song arms. I notice about 40 minutes into my workout I start feeling dizzy like I want to faint. I don't think it's from pushing harder I think it's from the sarms, what do you think I should do

If you're feeling dizzy you need to drink a protein shake before you start training, get some protein in you

I'm doing a sarm cycle of GW cardarine and lgd 4033 as recommended on this forum as a good stack for females. I have been training for years and this has never happened until I started using the song arms. I notice about 40 minutes into my workout I start feeling dizzy like I want to faint. I don't think it's from pushing harder I think it's from the sarms, what do you think I should do

Where did you buy them from?

Sometimes shitty "SARMs" companies will actually put clen in their cardarine or just use pure clen. That could explain it. Where did you get them from?

Top Bottom