Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling bloated

martinegelp11

[FONT=&quot]I used to do cardio and lost all the weight I gained with my pregnancy. I started to gain weight and look fat when I incorporated weight training. I look really fat in the pictures. ANy protein I am drinking is causing me to bloat. Not sure which protein powder is good for me. I tried Vegan, eggwhite and whey proteins. I am so disappointed.[/FONT]

Almost no one needs protein powder, as almost diets have more than enough protein in them already. Ditch the powders and make sure you keep up on your cardio in addition to the weight training.

we get this question everyday. stop falling for the propaganda of you need to drink a protein shake to gain muscle

i've drank probably 3 in the past 20 years!

they cause stomach problems because:

1. they are HEAVILY processed
2. they contain dairy and/or lactose

also egg whites is heavily processed and devoid of nutrition, no clue why people drink those, gotta be laziness

stick to REAL FOOD instead. eat a steak and eggs which blow away protein powder and egg whites anyday.. you can pick up a bottle of n2generate and take that before your workout for a nice boost and it won't fuck up your stomach

Top Bottom