Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Ok so I'm back to counting calories. I used a calculator to determine my maintenance calories are 1852 per day. So, since I'm wanting to build muscle and also shed fat how many should I be eating? BTW, I feel super bloated and bulky the last couple of weeks. I don't feel like I'm getting smaller, but bigger which feels weird. I hope it's pure muscle! Thanks, ladies for the help here.

perfect. I was considering adding 200 calories to my maintenance? Then doing 50/30/20 macro? Man, I can't imagine eating this much in carbs. I'm not even halfway there for today.

Give it a try and see how it works, everyone is different, those of us who know how to diet for our body know because we experimented a lot and found what worked for us

Not sure if I can add to this and have anyone notice... but.

So I've been lifting for 8 months now. Started at 113 and am now at 123. I was eating a couple hundred/few hund over my maintenance calories for a while there (or trying) but my fat % went up so I cut that out and was just eating clean, general macros of like 50/30/20 but stopped counting calories and was eating lots of protein and just tried to not stress myself out about it for a while. I can't even say I was for sure hitting my maintenance cals though because I wasn't hungry much. I also added in more cardio to my lifting.

So now I'm at 123 (5'1) and I've def built quite a bit of muscle, visible muscle. Especially getting compliments on my arms/shoulders. I started at 22.1% body fat 8 months ago, got down to 20%, got one reading that said over 22%, didn't use that damn machine for a long time cause I was pissed, and now am at 20.8. I feel bulky and fat. My thighs rub together at the top prob due to the muscle on top of the fat but the fat did go down a bit there. Stomach, way fat... I can see killer muscles underneath when I flex but that's it.

In researching fitness plans to keep things shaken up a bit, I found that I've basically been following Jamie Eason's live fit to a tee- esp her phase 2. So now I'm just following it exactly I decided but only on day 2 of phase 2 and am back to measuring food and counting calories aiming for 1650. Also starting to take BCAA pills which I wasn't doing before. Thoughts? Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom