Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite healthy meal

medical said:
I harvest at least 4 whitetail a year for the freezer........I only eat meat that I kill. I also eat turkey, goose, dove, quail, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, duck, pheasant and grouse. I will eat commercial meat at a resturant but never at home.

Wow that's pretty interesting......

I know someone that has some type of feeder on their property & this HUGE turkey got his head stuck in there eating the feed & when they came home they scared him & he "lost his head" so to speak - so they got a 25lb turkey all of a sudden..... ;)

jenscats5 said:

I know someone that has some type of feeder on their property & this HUGE turkey got his head stuck in there eating the feed & when they came home they scared him & he "lost his head" so to speak - so they got a 25lb turkey all of a sudden..... ;)

LOL, Jen

For me it's a version of Miss24k's oatmeal protein pancakes with half a banana in the mix. Top with blueberries and a dollop of almond butter.

jenscats5 said:

Jens.. YOUR HILARIOUS!! Nice bed time story for me!! lol

i love "cakes" made with egg whites and oats grilled in the pan with coconut oil topped with a "Vanilla Creme" which is just a tablespoon of fatfree yoghurt whipped with vannilla protein powder

I love the oatmeal and all that but it gets so old sometimes. I have to say NOTHING beats a killer filet mignon & steamed asparagus.

I love baked/boiled in water beans, until they are soft soft soft, with homemade salsa 3 serrano chiles per tomato....BUT HIGH IN CARBS...

Sassy69 said:
I love the oatmeal and all that but it gets so old sometimes. I have to say NOTHING beats a killer filet mignon & steamed asparagus.

Sassy,
I'm in the same boat about the oatmeal. I'm so sick of it now i don't know what to switch to, maybe farina but its almost having the same thing. I even put blueberries and strawberrries in it to shake it up but i feel gaged to put it down the hatch. Any suggestions???
thx

Top Bottom