x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

fat loss and muscle gain

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about fat loss and muscle gain within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I know that this question is asked one million times a day. But I am 1 year post my second child, had a c-section with my first child and have a very hard time with my tummy. Can anyone tell me the most effective stomach exercises that I can do. There is no was I can do sit-ups right now and haven't ever been very good at them. Thanks, Bandit

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I know that this question is asked one million times a day. But I am 1 year post my second child, had a c-section with my first child and have a very hard time with my tummy. Can anyone tell me the most effective
    stomach exercises that I can do. There is no was I can do sit-ups right now and haven't ever been very good at them. Thanks, Bandit

You can do tons of stuff with your Abs! Pick up a muscle mag and they always have a section on ab exercises you can do. But in order to have abs, it is 90% DIET! Up your cardio and eat a very clean diet....you can do roman chair situps, hanging leg raises, ab exercises with the medicine ball, side bends, crunches, the ab wheel..etc etc.. Pick about 3-4 exercises and superset them, resting very little inbetween sets. BURN EM OUT! It takes some time and a good clean consistent DIET!

Olympian
    Is the reason that you can't do them because it burns like hell in your lower back??? If so you first need to work on strengthening the back before you work on the abs. It took me 6 months of low back exercise before I could do crunches. I recommend deadlifts.