Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss and muscle gain

bandit

I know that this question is asked one million times a day. But I am 1 year post my second child, had a c-section with my first child and have a very hard time with my tummy. Can anyone tell me the most effective
stomach exercises that I can do. There is no was I can do sit-ups right now and haven't ever been very good at them. Thanks, Bandit

You can do tons of stuff with your Abs! Pick up a muscle mag and they always have a section on ab exercises you can do. But in order to have abs, it is 90% DIET! Up your cardio and eat a very clean diet....you can do roman chair situps, hanging leg raises, ab exercises with the medicine ball, side bends, crunches, the ab wheel..etc etc.. Pick about 3-4 exercises and superset them, resting very little inbetween sets. BURN EM OUT! It takes some time and a good clean consistent DIET!

Is the reason that you can't do them because it burns like hell in your lower back??? If so you first need to work on strengthening the back before you work on the abs. It took me 6 months of low back exercise before I could do crunches. I recommend deadlifts.

Top Bottom