Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss confusion- T3

CarpeDiemXO

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and reading my thread.

I'm not losing fat and wondering why?

Height- 5'7
Weight- 167 as of this morning. (Up five pounds since 2 weeks ago)
Probably about 22% body fat (female)
Weight training- 5x/wk for 90min
Cardio- LISS 30min 5x per week post workout. Occasional, morning calisthenics/plyos for 20 mins, if I feel like it.
Diet- Caloric deficit. Approx 1700 cals (maintenance is 2100) with 200g pro daily. Because I'm not pre contest, my carbs and fats aren't as closely monitored. I get my protein largely from cottage cheese, tuna, chicken breast, protein powder, eggs and the occasional salmon, beef and pork (sparingly.) I eat veggies (not just green and leafy, I change it up) at least twice a day. My carbs come mostly from rice and whole wheat bread but I do also eat sugar sparingly. I won't deprive myself of a cookie, if I'm still in a deficit and my macros allow it.

Been on t3 and primo for 3weeks
T3- ramped up to 50mcg
Primo- 120mg/wk

Last week I started e/c.

I know I'm not doing a pre contest diet and I know there are flaws. But what I am I doing SO wrong that the scale is going up?

Thanks in advance!

Primo is a steroid (obviously) and you often will gain weight when using as you are building muscle. I wouldn't be using either one but especially T3 unless your diet is dialed in. There is also a rebound when coming off T3 and if you're not careful, you can see gains there too. I would make sure you're careful with the carb intake

Primo is a steroid (obviously) and you often will gain weight when using as you are building muscle. I wouldn't be using either one but especially T3 unless your diet is dialed in. There is also a rebound when coming off T3 and if you're not careful, you can see gains there too. I would make sure you're careful with the carb intake

Top Bottom