Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat female help

Alyssana

Looking for advice on what I should take to help me lose fat. I am exercising everyday doing something but I am post childbirth and cannot lose much weight. I am currently breast feeding my child and that effects my appetite. I have mainly problems with lower body fat in places that are stubborn like my thighs.

hormones will alter your weight loss and gains. it doesn't matter how much you 'eat in a deficit' as many guys will tell you to do. if your hormones are out of whack as they will be during and after child birth you will not be able to lose weight easily. you must be patient and wait for your hormones to get back to balance again

Try yohimflame spot reduction but make sure you're not with kids at that point and of course empty stomach cardio with cardazol

The most important thing I would stress is patience. It can take 2 years for hormones to return to where they were beforehand. Just focus on eating the right types of food and continue to exercise. It will take time but it will work.

Top Bottom