Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burning supps

jenny27

what are everyone's opinions on fat burning supplements? best ones? do u use them? which brands do u find work the best w/out side effects? etc.

Here inb Norway/Sweden we don't have real ephedrine in thermos...I use one with mahuang in it or ephedra ( it's the only thing legal in Sweden ) and I think they work well with thew apetite and endurance (sp).

NF

fat burners

I used Metabolife, and although it has gotten a bad rap it worked for me No more than 4 a day though.... I lost 40 pounds and still work out- :fro:

I LOVE Adipo. All I ever get are dramatic results. My most massive results are when I stack it with Triax, which I am currently doing now.............funny how the things that work the BEST tend to get taken off the marekt!!! :(

I used Ripped Fuel (ma huang formula) and Thermadrene. Thermadrene is great for energy in an early evening workout - I can usually still get to sleep. I have to be careful with Ripped Fueld - latest I take it is 3:00 pm, and even then, I hesitate. I hate missing my zzzs.

Top Bottom