Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burners for females

Silvalaura

Hi guys, I wonder if fat burners in the market are the same for men and women or like vitamins there specific fat burners for females and which one is the best thank you.

Most of the differences are minor at best and dose related. One exception is in pregnancy. The rest is marketing. Protein, for example, has been marketed in pink tubs as 'for women'. The ingredients are identical.

I would highly recommend Cardarine GW or SR9009 - both of these compounds are very safe, as they are non-hormonal, and they do not have other side effects either. Yet, at the same time they work really well for fat loss.

Generally speaking - all 'female marketed' supplements are a scam.

It's the exact same thing as regular supplements, just in a smaller container for the same price.

I always see these 'female protein powders'. What a joke. You are just paying twice as much money for a pink container and fancy label

Waste of time either way. Gender should make no difference but they market some to females or males just to pique interest. In the end only being in a caloric deficit is proven to burn fat.

Top Bottom