Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting for women

projextX

I have read that it is not advised for women to fast. Does any of this hold true ? I was curious to know if I should get my GF to fast even though she thinks its not good. Any good info I can show her to change her mind would be great! Thanks!

I have read that it is not advised for women to fast. Does any of this hold true ? I was curious to know if I should get my GF to fast even though she thinks its not good. Any good info I can show her to change her mind would be great! Thanks!

Where did you read this?

That is nonsense. Women can fast, although she should be making the decisions on how to train and diet for herself and her goals.

i want you to suffer one night with your wife/gf and watch one of her chick shows and you will see women are huge victims of marketing breakfast items. the biggest ones are those $8 starbux coffees that are horrible drenched with sugar and cream, another one is those sugar laden pasteurized yogurts advertised on tv everyday.

the same people pushing that fasting is bad for women are the same people banking tons of $$$ destroying their health

not only is fasting okay for females, but humans have been fasting for 2M years and so does every animal on earth who has any semblance of our digestive systems. and isn't it ironic that so many females have digestive and mineral deficiencies.. so yes she should absolutely learn fasting protocols, check out the Ebook in my signature and listen to our podcasts to learn more about it

Well, my wife eats one meal a day. Fasts the rest. She has been doing that for years. That's the way she prefers it. Shes 47, 115 lbs, doeskt even exercise and has near perfect bloodwork so theres that

that is probably the most optimal way for a human to eat. 1 large meal a day. and if she changes it to more frequent eating her body will adjust the metabolism on the fly upwards, so anyone who says eating once a day is bad for metabolism is an idiot for that reason

Top Bottom