Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting recommended?

Fasting and intermittent fasting work great for females and males both. I like the latter more, and you can expect to feel better and lose more fat.

every animal on earth fasts and humans have been fasting since we evolved on this planet. it is a great way to strengthen the body and it is something everybody should be practicing if they care about their health

click the link in my signature, i have a book I wrote on fasting for sale on amazon. it explains everything and lays out different ways to fast.

Many people use intermittent fasting to lose weight as it is a simple, convenient and effective way to eat less and reduce body fat. It may also help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes, preserve muscle mass etc.

Many people use intermittent fasting to lose weight as it is a simple, convenient and effective way to eat less and reduce body fat. It may also help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes, preserve muscle mass etc.

intermittent fasting leans people out not because you are eating less food, but because of the positive effects it has on your hormones and gut health, etc.

example: you can eat the same exact foods and spread them out from 7am to 7pm in a 12 hour window vs. someone who eats just in a 4 hour window lets say from 2-6pm. the person eating in a 4 hour window will lean up more than the other person even though they eat the exact same food.

I was curious to know if fasting would be recommended for ladies ? What kind of results can one expect from it ?

Of course it is - same as for men - you're the same species.

Top Bottom