Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting recommended .?

this is a topic that is debated quite a bit because some believe that females should not fast as much as males. i actually agree that males can be more aggressive with fasting than females. however if you fast properly it is perfectly okay for females. also we interviewed loren lockman who is a fasting expert and he says he fasts women and does not believe there is any difference in genders

What I would like to know first is what's your purpose of doing it?
I think fasting sometimes is a good idea to kinda reset your gut but I don't think there is any reason to doing that in a regular basis.

I wanted to know if fasting is recommended for a woman? Can it be healthy or unhealthy?
What type of fasting and how long? If you mean intermittent fasting yes its perfectly fine and safe for females. I've put many female clients on intermittent fasting with great results. Even alternate day fasting (ADF) I've found is ok for women though I'm not a big fan of that particular protocol.

I wanted to know if fasting is recommended for a woman? Can it be healthy or unhealthy?

It's no different than it is for men. You're a different sex not a different species.

Top Bottom