Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast to lose weight

pretty4q

Would you say running long distance or lifting weight would be a better solution to losing weight ? If you had to choose one or the other which would you take ??

neither.. you aren't going to outrun a bad diet. the best long distance swimmers in the world are 20% body fat, just saying

the American method of over eat and over exercise not only does not work long term, but it is not healthy

you need to change the way you approach food #1, and it isn't as simple as just telling you to eat in a deficit

now before people start saying Steve is an idiot for telling people exercise is bad.. I am not saying exercise is bad. exercise is great for your heart health and endurance. however exercise does not cause the body to burn fat the way people want to believe. we see this concept all the time at the gym where people do cardio for an hour then go eat ChikFilA or mcdonalds. you are actually setting yourself backwards doing that. i see the same fat people doing cardio every single day at the gym and go nowhere

DIET IS #1, and that is someone who runs a sub 5:30 mile telling you that who was a former endurance athlete who ran 45 miles a week. when i was doing that shit my diet was so precise, it had to be! i didn't just eat shit and then exercise it off like the food companies want you to believe

if you need help with your diet hit me up for a consult

Well if your only goal is to lose weight then aerobic exercise is obviously more calorie burning activity compared to lifting weights.

How much weight is important too? 1kg each week is not a problem if you are only overweight but I highly suggest to consult a nutritionist and a professional trainer over that. This is not the same thing if you do a run with 400 pounds instead of 100 pounds. I hate protein products because I have seen one for someone of obese who needed an surgical operation to survive with a powder protein diet. 10 kg is good but 100 pounds, this is a super challenge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much weight is important too? 1kg each week is not a problem if you are only overweight but I highly suggest to consult a nutritionist and a professional trainer over that. This is not the same thing if you do a run with 400 pounds instead of 100 pounds. I hate protein products because I have seen one for someone of obese who needed an surgical operation to survive with a powder protein diet. 10 kg is good but 100 pounds, this is a super challenge.

Swimming each morning before breakfast helped myself to lost weight but if I sprint I don’t burn lipid and then I can't lift dumbbells after. Moreover, if you have a bad crawls, your legs will move each time you breath and this is not good for your back. Something of good with swimmng that gives me bigger deltoid and the you slide much more when you work your core, abs, back and obliques. Myself, this is gym, swimming and motorcycle.

I'd say from the standpoint of calories immediately burned towards a deficit, running easily wins out. If your goal is to lose fat, you need to dial in your diet and training though.

Would you say running long distance or lifting weight would be a better solution to losing weight ? If you had to choose one or the other which would you take ??

Of the two running.

Long distance running would make you lose weight faster. Has to be paired with good diet though.

I do walk with my dog on a daily basis even if I have to get wet after he mess-up with the drinkwell pet fountains that he see along the way. Also, I enjoy riding my bike, do jump rope, and dance. I feel like it will be effective if you create a meal plan.

Top Bottom