Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast food addiction

JaeJaeBae

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There not really such thing as fast food addiction it’s in your head, just stop eating junk. Do a juice cleanse and get to gym, no matter what!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hello everyone,

I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.

Just take some good food to work vs buying shit.

i used to go to mcdonalds when i was younger everyday and get a big mac meal with a milkshake. it was more of a habit thing than an addiction. i always thought the food was disgusting. what i would recommend is checking out their kitchen and seeing how nasty the conditions are. roaches everywhere, employees taking a shit then touching the food, then you will realize how disgusting eating out is. all restaurant and fast food is poor quality. my advice is start cooking yourself, i actually love it. you can invest in a slow cooker, bbq and air fryer and there are a ton of recipes on youtube

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Start prepping your own meals and take them to work.

If you can’t prep meals yourself, you can get a grilled chicken sandwich at almost any fast food restaurant and just ask them for extra lettuce or to wrap it in lettuce skipping the bread - and leave off any ketchup and / or sauce.

You end up with a piece of meat (proteins and fat) and get in a veggie or two (tomatoe onion lettuce pickle etc)

A million changes can be made but this is a quick simple one that will definitely impact you and your goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom