Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake primo?

fitgal

I hate admitting this (the quitting, suspecting fake part), but I had planned on doing 6 weeks of primo, one shot a week (100mg). I took the first two shots and it was the day before the third, and talking to some people around the gym they said I should have noticed something very soon after, especially being a girl. I had one guy look at it and he said that it could be suspicious of being fake. Of course I was all disappointed and discouraged because I hadn't noticed anything yet after two full weeks. I didn't take any more shots, though I still have 4 left. Its been just over a week since I missed my third shot. I'm thinking now I maybe should have stuck with it longer, maybe I just respond differently (slower) than others. Pretty much asking if it was fake since I didn't notice anything at after 2 shots/3 weeks, like even a sensitive clit.

For my first cycle, I haven't really seen results before my thirth shots. After that, things went pretty fast. I started my second cycle this week, I had my second injection yesterday, and I've no "results" yet
If you take a look at this site, you will understand how long primo lasts in your body depending of your dosage and you will see when you are in your peek.

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

LG

Yeah, it can take 2 or more weeks before you see results so you would get to your third shot before anything 'happened', be patient and make sure your source is legit.

I took my third shot at the beginning of this week and boy it's working - the main sign for me is my sex-drive. It's wild right now.

The viles are clear with green writing, the brand is SCHERING. I knew it would take a while, and I didn't have any problem with being patient, but the guy at the gym who is supposively so "knowledgeable" about this stuff, said that with a girl, a sensitive clit should be noticed very soon after the first shot, not strength gains or anything right away. He pretty much convinced me it was fake and to not even bother with it. Now I'm totally choked thinking I should have stuck with it anyway, its not like it would really do any damage if it was fake. Now I have four viles left, and its been a few weeks since my last shot. I have a week until my show, so its really not going to do me any good now. I was using it to help harden me up for this fitness competition. Well I guess I get to see my own potential, and maybe next time throw more into the mix if I still want that edge. I guess I know not to trust em' all, there is always someone who thinks they know it all. hmm:mad:

Regards to the guy (s) at the gym, not to all who responded. Any input is nice to have, especially when its from ladies who have actually experienced it.

Actually there are supposed to be fakes out there, but they usually contain one of the test esters. So you would benefit from them even if it were not real Primo, of course you probably would see water retention and other less desirable sides too.

It sounds as though you have the real deal. But, you probably DID get some benefit out of even the two weeks worth you did. Not to the degree you could have, mind you, but some benefit nonetheless.

Good luck on the comp!!!

BE

Thank you for the luck.

Maybe I'll get more and try it again after this show, or just take the other four shots that I still have.

I'm sorry to hear that you may have been misinformed by the gym "expert". Like you said, now you will get to see what you are capable of naturally (or very close to it). This happened to me with a so-called "expert" and some organon deca before too. Mine did turn out to be real also. No matter where you place in the contest, you'll feel a real sense of accomplishment in that you've done what you've set out to do, and that's to compete and do your best. Too many people in the world can't honestly say that they've done what they dream of doing. If nothing else, it'll be a great learning experience for next time. You should feel proud that you've done so much already and I'm pretty sure that your family and friends are all very proud of you too. I wish you nothing but the best of luck on the weekend. Remember to have a little fun with it too. You'll do great. Be sure to let us all know how you do.

Top Bottom