Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fage Greek Yogurt?

i hear its great im picking up some tommorow its 80cals 0 fats 6 carbs 13 protein 55 sodium--i guess- better for ppl who dont like cottage cheese to much :rolleyes:

Yes, I've tried it and like it. If you like plain, unflavored yogurt, then you will definitely like this. It's just thicker, but because of that, you can also use it almost like mayo. It tastes great mixed with berries, hot salsa, peanut butter and basically anything else that would taste good with cottage cheese.

Reactions: bw1
I buy it at Trader Joe's - and I LOVE it!! It's awesome with some blueberries tossed in & some cereal (like Kashi or Grape Nuts) as a dessert - and it's much healthier.

Check out the Recipe Thread! sticky for some other alternatives for using this as a savory condiment........

I don't know what this particular brand is like as I don't think we have it in the UK, but another good one is Total 0% greek yoghurt. I saw someone mention it the other day on here so I think you get it in the US. This one has 52 cals, 0g fat, 0g sodium and 4g carbs per 100g. The good thing about this one is that it is sooooo thick!

I have it with chopped almonds in it and it's lovely!

cezza30 said:
I don't know what this particular brand is like as I don't think we have it in the UK, but another good one is Total 0% greek yoghurt. I saw someone mention it the other day on here so I think you get it in the US. This one has 52 cals, 0g fat, 0g sodium and 4g carbs per 100g. The good thing about this one is that it is sooooo thick!

I have it with chopped almonds in it and it's lovely!

I just began with the stuff, and its awesome! Only, I dont know how high the cholesterol content is (because its a dairy)? Also, from what I can read, it putrifies in the gut, YUK.

Top Bottom