Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

facial hair from taking AAS

betty Shouman

Hello, I have a question about side effects on females from steroids, I was wondering how long does facial hair keeps growing after you finish your cycle and how about moon face and other side effects? do they disappear equally on the same period of time or some of them stay longer on your body than others, I was considering of doing a cycle for mass gains and the only side effects that I worry about are those that are visible.

Sadly, the emasculating side effects from steroids on females are permanent. They will decrease somewhat as you come off the cycle but they will not go away completely.

If you are worried about emasculating side effects, look into SARMS. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-steroids-women-46697.html

The word steroid is actually abbreviated for full name: anabolic and androgenic steroids (AAS).
Steroids have have two very different but unique effects in the body:
1. The anabolic effects that promote cell growth (anabolism)
2. The androgenic effects that increase male sexual characteristics (virilization)

The androgenic properties of steroids can cause side effects like clitoris enlargement, deepening of the voice and facial hair growth in females.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

Is this something that has happened already or something you are concerned about?

If you use the right steroids at proper doses and don't abuse them you can significantly reduce the risk of these sides. On the other hand I don't think women even need steroids unless they compete.

Your best bet would be to go with SARMs which are not androgenic at all.

While getting of gear will reduce the masculine effects from taking it, it will never convert back as much as it was before taking any gear.

That is why I never suggest females to take any steroids. Maybe a small dosage of HGH and sarms would be much better option for you.

Top Bottom