Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eye Twitch!! Out of Control...

Nonerz

My right eye has been twitching on and off for the past three days! I've had twitches before, but this is out of control! Any ideas why and how to stop it? I was thinking my lack of sleep could be a major contributor...but just not sure if I'm overlooking something.

Thanks for your input.

It is so annoying, my rear delt one was twitching for about a week and it was noticable through my clothes ( I imagine several people were wondering what the hell I was doing). I don't know why it happens though.

Nonerz, you could be dehydrated or your clacium or magnesium stores may be low. Have you taken a diuretic lately? I know you said you were PMSing and if you've taken anything to reduce the bloating that may be a cause.

Nonerz, I get an eye twitch when I'm tired. Getting enough sleep will certainly help. (It IS annoying.)

About six months ago I compressed my neck with a poorly executed back roll. Then that same twitch got REALLY out of control...what used to be a random slow tick became constant and quick as the ticking of a second hand...and it was visible, too. It lasted for weeks and nearly drove me nutters.

I doubt you have any nerve damage...I'd try catching up on my sleep if I were you.

actually I only take dandelion on occasion and haven't since last month. I think stress and lack of sleep are definitely players but just wasn't sure if it could be something else.

the last time was different...my twitch worked its way down. from my eye, to my cheek, to my back, to my butt! then it cycled back again a few months later (this was about 3 years ago). now, the eye twitch has been only in my eye...my right to be exact and only on the inner bottom portion. everythings shakes like crazy!

I do work at a computer all day long and I haven't been drinking enought water either...hmmmmm...

thanks for your input!

Top Bottom