Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme weight loss

Why won't clenbuterol work for me?

Clen is really only effective in people that are sub 17% bodyfat most fatburns really don't do much to be 100% honest they might have a 10% impact at most. The key to losing bodyfat is diet and exercise. It is best to hold off on fatburners as long as possible. When you have a lot of weight to lose changes to your diet alone will make the EXTREME impact your looking for. Ever watch the biggest loser those people are dropping 10 lbs or more a week and it has to do with diet and exercise.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the advice and help!

I'm only eating like this because of the detox.

My friend who recommended clenbuterol spoke with a friend of his who knows more about it and he said that I'd have to take a smaller dose in a liquid form, along with caffine pills and aspirin. He told me that his friend said I'd be on it for two weeks then off for a week. Another thing I was advised to do is to eat carbs or else my muscles will get weak and I'll sag. Is that true??

He said to do cardio, but to do a lot of weights as well, and to push myself when doing so. Is this right?????????

Thanks Bikinimom!!!

I don't have access to a pool, but I'm trying to incorporate exercise into my everyday activities. I walk to and from the gym even though it's not a long walk. I use the stairs instead of the elevator. I've also been trying to work out at home!!!

My trainer has given me a full work out plan for 3 weeks, then he's going to switch it up.

I'm just not sure what kind of foods to eat. When I diet, I eat way too little and hardly enough food. It's because I'm not sure what to eat.

As for the toxins, I was just told that from the place I bought the detox. The person said it's a good way to cleanse your body.

Noneifit, I'm telling you, clen would be useless to you. Don't do it. They are guys and cannot possibly give you advice on what you should and should not take considering they have completely different hormonal structure and react to it differently. Do not use clen, it will not help. I know it's enticing to think of some miracle weight loss drug, but there is none. Clen is ONLY effective when you are already very lean. Do not let them talk you into doing something that will not help you at all.

You do need carbs in the diet, but they must be the right kinds of carbs. Brown rice, yams, whole grains, red potatoes, oats, things like that. And later in the day, carbs that come from green veggies is best. Not because you'll "sag" but because the body needs carbs for energy.

Clen is dangerous to anyone out of shape, i would much rather see you divide your meals into 5-6 servings thruout the day & take a walk ,anything except resorting to compounds that will stress the heart & nervous system.

Eating well & staying active is the key, and this Detox thing??????? What the *******???????

Yeah! i have a drano shake every mornin also as Bikini mom said! :)

RADAR

I was going to start a thread warning of the danger of taking cutting supplements, including over the counter products, when what people need to do is start with the basics of good nutrition. I stopped myself for fear of scaring anyone, but people need to be educated that although we all yearn to be thin, is not worth risking ones health. Especially when it can be achieved by having patience with a healthy diet.

I can't emphasize this enough. Supplements are for when you need to get rid of the last layers of fat that stubbornly refuse to go. And even then, one needs to be careful and research the products. You need to have a healthy nutrition program that will help you lose weight and STAY HEALTHY. There's no such thing as a magic pill.

This week alone I had two new clients who end up with Atrial Fibrillation as a result of taking an over the counter product that was eventually taken off the market, but nonetheless created the health risk.

This is a resent recall from Hydroxycut
Hydroxycut Dietary Supplements Recalled, Linked to Fatal Liver Damage
Hydroxycut, the popular brand of dietary supplements taken by millions of people to lose weight and build muscle, has been ordered recalled by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products have been found to cause severe liver damage and in at least one case, liver failure causing the death of a person taking Hydroxycut. In all, at least 23 people have reported suffering severe liver damage and other injuries while taking the dietary supplements.

People who took Hydroxycut have suffered seizures, cardiovascular disorders, and rhabdomyolysis, a severe form of muscle damage that can lead to kidney failure. These injuries have occurred in consumers who took Hydroxycut in the recommended doses, according to the FDA.

If you have taken Hydroxycut dietary supplements, you may be at increased risk of suffering life-threatening liver damage. You may have legal rights to financial compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. If a loved one has died as a result of taking Hydroxycut, you and your family may be entitled to financial compensation for the wrongful death. Contact Mark & Associates, P.C. today for a free, confidential initial legal consultation and review of your possible Hydroxycut injury case. You can reach us by calling 1-866-50-RIGHTS (1-866-507-4448)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the advice and help!

I'm only eating like this because of the detox.

My friend who recommended clenbuterol spoke with a friend of his who knows more about it and he said that I'd have to take a smaller dose in a liquid form, along with caffine pills and aspirin. He told me that his friend said I'd be on it for two weeks then off for a week. Another thing I was advised to do is to eat carbs or else my muscles will get weak and I'll sag. Is that true??

He said to do cardio, but to do a lot of weights as well, and to push myself when doing so. Is this right?????????

No that is not at all correct you do not take clean with an ECA you are way over stimulating yourself and will burn out your receptors. Clen is not some magic drug it wont strip the fat off you. The other large concern of someone that is morbidly obese taking any kind of fatburner is they typically have high blood pressure to begin with add in a stimulant and that is a recipe for heart attack or stroke.

No that is not at all correct you do not take clean with an ECA you are way over stimulating yourself and will burn out your receptors. Clen is not some magic drug it wont strip the fat off you. The other large concern of someone that is morbidly obese taking any kind of fatburner is they typically have high blood pressure to begin with add in a stimulant and that is a recipe for heart attack or stroke.

Ohhh, I see. What would you suggest I do?? I'm trying hard to work out but sometimes it's too hard to do more than 20-30 minutes because I do it twice a day. I was also told that two half hour work outs are better than one long one and that working out in the morning on an empty stomach is the best time to do so. Is this true?

Welcome to the site non noneifit! I'm sor glad you are here with us. I can hear your desperation and I understand how difficult it is. I first would suggest backing up a bit and taking a breath. I feel like you are trying to do way too much at one time. I see so many people say "I'm going to start this and that today" and it is this whole complicated program. It lasts about a week. These ladies have given you such good advice. I think it would be wise for you to sit down and write out what your goals are and why you want to obtain them. NOt the superficial reasons (I want to look thin) - but what is the real reason? You want to feel better naked? You want to have more energy? You want to feel comfortable in your skin? Try to be as specific as possible. Then, take the basics of a good diet as Thandie has so well laid out and start incorporating one thing at a time. Keep your workouts as is. In about a month - if you are persistant - you should be able to look at your diet and be proud of what you have accomplished and changed for the better. (by healthy I mean eating enough whole quality foods, but not too much). Once you have the nutrition down, then we can focus on your workouts. RIght now, you do what you feel is best for you and something you enjoy.

Regarding Clen, I suggest that you stay away from any type of thermogenic. You will absolutely lose some water weight the first two weeks or so but that is it. You would have to follow an EXTREME calorie deficit and feel absolutely miserable in order for products like that to take effect at your weight - not to mention the harmful side effects that so many can have. If you are wanting to feel better then it would be counter productive to take such products (trust me :)

Now, I do hear your desperation and I can tell you are going to do something no matter what we say. That is OK. I'm stubborn too! Again, I would suggest nothing at this point but what I mentioned above with taking progressive steps in your diet. However, if you want to give something a try I recommend purchasing a product called LipoFlame sold by agxsports.com - you take the product about 30 minutes prior to working out and it will give you the extra boost to spice up your workouts. Meaning you'll be burining more fat. You are doing the work (it isn't magic) but the supplement is assisting and making the most out of your time. If this is something you decide to do I'd be glad to help you with dosage (no, I don't work for them ;-) but I know the owner very well and have used all of his products successfully and safely. His site is geared towards men so don't be turned off. The dosage on the package is geared towards men as well so please work with me on the dosage.

I'm so glad you are hear. I hope you chose the healthy route - I think you feel amazing on your journey and can be so proud that YOU are doing it. I'm with you on this one.

Be good....

^^^ What they all said. :)

Let me guess where you got the "detox information" from? The clerk at the health food store where you bought it?

We are still waiting what it is exactly that you NEED to "detoxify" your body from? I mean, have you been eating your meals from a can with wet lead paint? The whole "detox" thing is hogwash... utter bunk. Unless you are seriously ill (ie lead poisoning or some such) the way to "detox" your body is to: not smoke, and not drink alcoholic beverages, eliminate all the chemically processed, sugar-filled, additive-filled "foods" from your diet and you will feel better within a few days. I promise you. Once you straighten your diet out, eat enough of GOOD FOOD to fuel and feed your body you will have abundantly more energy because the spikes and subsequent crashes in your bloodsuger will be virtually eliminated.

There are many examples of basic diet guidelines/examples of meal plans on this forum. Take a cruise around and let us know what you come up with. :)

PS - this is BIKINIMOM masquerading as my husband. *giggle* (He's trying to fix my laptop email.)

Top Bottom