Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extra cals

tragicdeathq

I get really bad soreness after leg days would it be wise to up my calories on those days ? If so how much of an increase would be advised?

Soreness is not indicative of low energy density.

Soreness is a common physiological process, indicating local inflammation, your muscle worked more than it is used to... That's a normal process.

The best medicine is to train more. The more adapted you are, less you suffer with soreness.

However, you can cycle calories and carbs between training days.

Ex: On leg day you're going to eat Xg more carbs, so it will be 4Xcalories more, but you train leg 2*4X a week, so it'll will be 8X calories more a week. If you want to maintain or to lose weight, you will need to subtract this 8X calories from the other days. If you want to gain weight, just add the calories.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Are you loosing weight? If you aren't - then you don't need more calories.

Being sore is a good thing. You just don't want to be overly sore. Try having a hot epsom salt bath after your next leg workout

If you are suffering from soreness make sure you take the right steps to improve recovery! Sleep is the most important factor!

Top Bottom