Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiences with Ox....increase dosage??

back2basics

I searched on Elite and I’ve read that spotting and a sensitive and swollen clit is normal but
were you also spotting every day when you’re on ox? And I also retain some water. My plan was to go to 10 mg a day but I’d like to know first if it’s normal, because it is my first cycle...
I am on ox for 2 weeks now. I started the 1st week with 5 mg a day. And the 2nd week 7.5mg a day. .

Mrs

to be honest, i've had no sensitivity in the clit or anything like that. i went from 5 mg to 10 mg the next week. i think i'm retaining water very slightly.

you're right to be increasing your dosage like that, but spotting is a bit of a concern.... you've been spotting ever since you started?

i'd ask the pros, but if it were me, i'd stop taking it and find out what's up...

She's did stop with the pill three weeks ago, perhaps that has anything to do with it. Hmmmm... I hope we mean the same with 'spotting', she's not bleeding empty, she decribes it as some reddish/ pinkish fluid secretion, not all day long, but every day a bit..

I would think that it has more to do with stopping the pill - when I stopped it threw my whole system into a 6 month tailspin. Ox had no effect on my M cycle whatsoever at 10mg ed but this is really for one of the gear gurus to answer.

Did the pill stop at the end of a cycle or in the middle? My OB-GYN said that it takes roughly 3 months for your body to adjust to a new hormone "pattern" so I would think the change in pill (or lack thereof) would be the obvious culprit. But I"ve also heard of people having their cycles stopped while on AS..... At least on winny - not too sure about ox.

(big help huh?)

Top Bottom