Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exhausted..VERY much

esteveze

I have found myself for the last 2 days very tired. Every week day I wake up at 5:30am to hit the gym for my cardio. Yesterda and today I found myself tired to dead. Specially this morning. I always get to the gym and back home rollerblading. The gym is about a mile away from home, downhill to go but uphill back home. Today I was so tired that my workout was like shit! and to top that I decided to take the bus back home.
I have been sleeping my normal 7Hours, during the week days.. of course. Weekends a little bit longer(8.5-9hours):mix::mix:. Ohh also I notice my clothes feels a little bit more close(thight) to my body..just a little.
I was thinking since next week I get my monthly visit........ maybe that is why I am feeling like this???! but it is 6 days away.. ufff I feel a little fat...
I have been doing good in my diet-cardio-training.
Well today is arms day..I will hit the weight very hard..that way I will feel better.
Well girls just needed to speak to someone who would understand about this things...
Ciao.

Ohh I am taking off from cardio tomorrow, to let my body rest!
I am going to change my cardio..just going to do 40 min-spinning.
tuesdays-thursdays-saturdays. is this enough?? or do I need more. I need to loose a lot of BF.

Last edited:
I will post a regular diet day..
Just want to say..I do not like veggies..I gues is my culture..
9:00am---Oatmeal (1 packet-instant), 1/2 cup 1%milkfat cottage cheese. Sometimes add 2 egg whites.
1:00pm---One steak grilled(about 7oz) or grilled chicken breast(about 7oz) or grilled fish(7oz), one patatoe, roated pappers. Sometimes add 2 slices of whole wheat to make it a sandwich.
3:00pm---- 1/2 cup 1%cottage cheese.
5:00pm----about 3oz chicken or steak or fish.
7:30pm---1oz of peanuts and 2 egg whites boiled.
everything comes about to 1200-1300 cal a day.

I just may need help ideas with the diet....Need to be creative..but it is hard for me..since I have a hard time eating veggies.

\Help please. I am willing to try..

Last edited:
esteveze said:

everything comes about to 1200-1300 cal a day.

Bingo...there is your answer right there.

Don't know how much you weigh but that's not enough calories for a mouse really

I weight 142lbs and 5' 3''. female 28years.
I am just afraid to eat more...dont want to get FAT.
Specially in this few months that I have lots of inteviews for my daughter schools. Need to look decent if not good.Can u help with a sample diet That I can follow.
FYI..need to trim down(loose bf) and would like to have nice muscle definition.

And the diet???
No help on that....that is where I need help the most..
I need help putting a diet together..

yes this is the one I saw..
But few quetions.
1) 1/2 cup oats..its ccooked or uncooked?
2)when the food is measure..is the same raw then when is cooked? I mean does it weight the same...gizz this sound stupid!!

I am going to try to follow that diet for few weeks.
The one in the spread sheet I mean....because there are 2 diet listed on that thread correct?

Last edited:
Top Bottom