Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercising while pregnant

MelindaJones11

I'm not pregnant, but hope to be in a few years and I was just thinking this weekend about working out while pregnant. This is probably a "consult your doctor" issue, but as I'm not there yet I'm just curious if anyone here did workout while pregnant and what you did, call it planning ahead. Please share.

It should be fine, although the level of exertion will need to diminish as you get further along.

It's fine. The first and second trimester. Guys (as above) tend to worry about it far too much. They think of their girls and partners somehow becoming instantly fragile because they're carrying a child but this ignores a million years and many billions of women having managed to do a great deal over that time.

Of course get the docs ok IF you have a medical condition. Otherwise hit the gym.

I don’t think its dangerous. As long as its controlled and no rough housing it should be no problem.

You need to get a list of exercises that are safe but yes you absolutely need to workout. Your kid will thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon women hunt tigers and shot while pregnant... okay maybe not but they do all the other hard labor. Modern doctors are pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom