Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercising advice for mom

Emelynrao

guys I just had my baby a month ago and gained 15 pounds during pregnancy, I wonder if it's better to do 45 minutes of training
at home or do 15 minutes 3 times throughout the day, thank you.

Hmm. Up it to 20 minutes of intense training and I'd go with the 3x a day. It's about the stimulus to the metabolism. 3x vs 1x. You can look at how long after each bout (1 or 3) it stays a little elevated.

Were you an active person before pregnancy?

You had a baby 1 month ago, you are breastfeeding, you probably should not be sleeping straight.

So... Start slowly, you can do the 45 minutes of low-intensity cardio... take the baby for a walk for example... about 2-3x a week... overtime you can increase the intensity or frequency or both. The idea is to continue exercising and not to fatigue yourself to the point you can't recover.

Consistency is the secret. It is to do the same right thing every single day. Also... do not forget the diet, to lose the extra weight, you will need a proper diet. Which does not mean stop eating or make absurd restrictions. You are breastfeeding for God's sake.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

At the end of the day - 3 15 minute sessions vs 1 45 minute session will make no real world difference.

Do whatever best fits your schedule. The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen! :)

Any exercise is going to be good. You just have to enjoy it and be patient. It takes a long time for your body to get back to normal.

Top Bottom