Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excessive cervical liquid while using Anavar

Kailestyn

I am a female, 27 years old. I have been using Anavarfor 3 weeks already at 5 mgs per day. So far, so good – nothing tocomplain about. The question is – last days I started to have a lotof cervical liquid, started to get wet to say so. But I am notexcited or anything, and this is usually associated to the ovulationperiod. But this lasts usually for a day, or two, but not for a weekstraight. Could this be related to anavar, or I need to see a doctor?

I concur with @stevemobster, but at the same time I would not exclude it from being a possible side effect of anavar. After all, the cervical liquid excretion is mostly controlled by hormones, and anavar will affect this part of your body. Personally, if it is not too much of a burdain to you, I would see a doctor just to make sure everything is alright. If it is problematic, then wait till the end of the cycle, and see if this will change.

And if I went to the doctor, do you think I should tell about me using anavar? Does it matter? I don't even know if the doctor will know what it is.

the doctor will likely have no clue what anavar is hon

my concern is that anavar you are taking isn't really anavar. not sure if you are aware but 80% of anavar sold is really another steroid, which is not good for females. you need to buy your var from an approved source, see my signature for one.

best thing for you to do right now is stop using the var and see if the problem goes away and you will know

and also you might want to consider using sarm's too which are much milder.

And if I went to the doctor, do you think I should tell about me using anavar? Does it matter? I don't even know if the doctor will know what it is.

Most doctors will have heard of anavar but won't know much about it.

I agree with @stevesmi

What source did you use?

I am worried that your anavar is not actually anavar.

If I was you, I would hop on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what type of reviews come up on the source you used.

While he/she may not know a lot about anavar they will have a clue if you say it is a steroid. If you go I would absolutely tell them about it.

Top Bottom