Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excersise question.........

*Bunny* said:
good info here ladies. Ksharp youre welcome, been thinking about you and fiesty, wanted to check on you both to see how things were !

I am doing great. Hitting the weights hard and gaining size. I just about died the other day. I did something that I totally did not want to do. I got my ass on a scale. OMG!! Thank goodness I don't LOOK fat. hahaha When I first started this about 3 months ago I was at 125 and now, a whopping 138. Already having to buy new pants cause mine are wayyyyy too tight in my butt and legs. ;) I officially have a bootie!! YAY me.

feisty11975 said:
I am doing great. Hitting the weights hard and gaining size. I just about died the other day. I did something that I totally did not want to do. I got my ass on a scale. OMG!! Thank goodness I don't LOOK fat. hahaha When I first started this about 3 months ago I was at 125 and now, a whopping 138. Already having to buy new pants cause mine are wayyyyy too tight in my butt and legs. ;) I officially have a bootie!! YAY me.
NICE!!!!!!!! Good for you girl! Another testament that the scale isn't the end all be all of 'fat'... :D

Nice work chickie!

*Bunny* said:
good info here ladies. Ksharp youre welcome, been thinking about you and fiesty, wanted to check on you both to see how things were !

Thanks a million!
I am just impatient. I can tell the difference everywhere but that problem area...I have been eating really good...(weekends can sometimes be a challange) and I have been going to gym anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week. I don't have time to get to gym in the am so I always try to do something at home like crunches, leg lifts..etc....just something I figure it's better than nothing.

Whenever I start to feel discouraged, I come give yall a scream :heart: You always but me back on track. I keep hearing of people seeing real results in a matter of weeks and that is what got me discouraged. I guess that I will just need more time.

Thanks again!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

ksharp01 said:
Thanks a million!
I am just impatient. I can tell the difference everywhere but that problem area...I have been eating really good...(weekends can sometimes be a challange) and I have been going to gym anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week. I don't have time to get to gym in the am so I always try to do something at home like crunches, leg lifts..etc....just something I figure it's better than nothing.

Whenever I start to feel discouraged, I come give yall a scream :heart: You always but me back on track. I keep hearing of people seeing real results in a matter of weeks and that is what got me discouraged. I guess that I will just need more time.

But you ARE seeing results.

Rome was not built in a day. You did not get "out of shape" overnight. It does take time. You are seeing SOME improvement, so that means it IS working.

if you can't get to the gym - buy a DVD/video for home use. Check out FitTV if you have cable. If you have digital cable - check out their On Demand channel (where the pay movies are). There is usually a Health and Fitness channel (free) where you can view exercise shows. Some are really awesome!

Top Bottom