Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex- Army female stack

AaliDesk

I spent eight years in the army before being honorably discharged. Since then I have worked training dogs which has been an amazing experience. I also have a side gig personal training
Steroids are used in my gym mostly by younger guys. I'm curious to try them as well.
can you recommend the best steroids to try?
I’m 5’9’’ and 130 pounds

I would be more comfortable with a lady taking sarms instead of steroids. The guys on here will give you all the information you need (which Sarms to take, and how much/often) if you lay out your goals and stats. The only steroid a lady should even consider IMO is Anavar and no more than 10mg a day. Just be sure you order from a trusted source bc Anavar is faked a lot.

Get sarms from : sarms.forsale or
umbrellalabs.is

If you choose to go with Anavar get it from : Napsgear.org or Domestic-supply.com

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I spent eight years in the army before being honorably discharged. Since then I have worked training dogs which has been an amazing experience. I also have a side gig personal training
Steroids are used in my gym mostly by younger guys. I'm curious to try them as well.
can you recommend the best steroids to try?
I’m 5’9’’ and 130 pounds

steroids no, sarms not a problem

10mgs cardarine
10mgs ostarine
3 caps n2guard ed

Top Bottom