Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone give Lobo Karma!!!! NOW !!! (sorta continued)...

MS

Elite Mentor
Everyone give Lobo Karma!!!! NOW !!! (sorta continued)...

I recently looked at that thread and tried to post a reply to it (6 TIMES!!!!). I just want you gals (and guys) to know that I cannot see karma. I can't give it and I dunno if I can receive it. I also couldn't 'see' that the previous thread had been closed. I just want you all to know that I currently (and always have) visited these boards with my images diasabled. I can't see your smilies/frowns/karma/photos or whatever. So Please Please Please don't just assume that I am rude or ignoring your posts. If in doubt send me an email (with or without attachments). And if I knew how I would give as many Karma points as I could to WarLobo, New@, bikinimom, Mrs TG and the rest of you that contribute to this board.

Keep up the momentum

Retropump

MS, FYI you have one karma square which is what we all start out with. I don't know how many karma points it takes to get 2 squares since I only have one square myself.

I gave you some karma the other day so it' s got to be adding up with all your great posts!

MS, In my opinion you deserve ALL the karma points you can get!! I love to here your input and put great faith in everything you say. Thanks for being a major contributor here and helping all the ladies as much as you do.

And Lobo, you are still BIG DADDY around here!!!!

Love, Mrs. TG

Top Bottom