Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Rebound on females from AAS

I was reading on a article woman need to do pct after running a cycle because they tend to experience estrogen rebound from AAS, so in my case? a 27 year old who is planning to run anavar 10-20 mg per day for 7 weeks what pct would be like? obviously I won't need a test stimulant , but according to the article maybe a estrogen suppressant like nolvadex , in case I need to take that what the dose would be, thank you for any extra info on this.

if estrogen bounces you should run aromasin. ag-guys sells it. nolvadex is a SERM which blocks estrogen, it doesn't disable it. very very old school

in the end only blood work will tell you what to do

women should still run support supplements to protect their organs like n2guard in pct.. very important. but you do not have leydig cells like men, you produce your hormones via ovaries.

Actually you do need to worry about test coming back. It is a common myth that women don't have to worry about this. For a PCT from your proposed cycle I would think a bottle of HCGenerate ES would be more than enough. I do not think you will need anything else. Estrogen should be fine.

Do not run any AI or SERM. If there is any rebound your hormones will bounce back to normal extremely quickly. Your body is used to this and cycles every month normally.

Let it just recover on its own.

Anavar will not effect estrogen levels in any way. You will NOT experience an estrogen rebound when you stop estrogen.

What will happen - is you will suppress your body's natural testosterone production by using steroids. What you need to do is run a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT after your cycle to restore natural testosterone production.

Women should not be messing with SERMS and AIs unless they are competing and even then - they should only be used for 1-2 weeks MAX

Actually you do need to worry about test coming back. It is a common myth that women don't have to worry about this. For a PCT from your proposed cycle I would think a bottle of HCGenerate ES would be more than enough. I do not think you will need anything else. Estrogen should be fine.

I'm a female and I purchased the N2BM HCGenerate and I take two caps in the AM and 2 in the PM. How long should I take it for or should I just finish the bottle? I'm using it now post a test e cycle btw.

I'm a female and I purchased the N2BM HCGenerate and I take two caps in the AM and 2 in the PM. How long should I take it for or should I just finish the bottle? I'm using it now post a test e cycle btw.

I would run the recommended 5 caps per day and finish off the bottle. That would be 4 weeks.

Top Bottom