Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is equipoise safe for female

Southerner25

my boyfriend uses steroids and he is a big meat head and I love it. I wanted to kind of get into the gym with him and have him teach me how to weight train. He has a bunch of EQ equipoise left over from his last run. Would it be okay for me to try that maybe a hundred milligrams of the week only or is it too dangerous

Equipoise is not for women IMO, better use anavar 2.5mgs per day with sarms like cardarine GW.

my boyfriend uses steroids and he is a big meat head and I love it. I wanted to kind of get into the gym with him and have him teach me how to weight train. He has a bunch of EQ equipoise left over from his last run. Would it be okay for me to try that maybe a hundred milligrams of the week only or is it too dangerous

No. Check out our articles for advice on females and steroids

I feel women should stay away from steroids, better option is sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements - CARDAZOL- booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep aid

I wouldn’t recommend a female take steroids. Check out sarms from sarms.forsale it’s a much safer option

Top Bottom