Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or Primo ......... ? ? ?

wetback

I was looking into trying out some EQ this winter. I was curious on how it is to run for a WOMAN(dosing & sides). I know it is about a 5 on the androgenic scale. Tren being a 10. Anyone that has life experience input would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ms.

No experience with EQ but I hated primo mostly cause of hair lose which I heard is smilar with EQ plus EQ makes you hungry as a horse which would be good for bulking but I never us to bulk only to cut. As for doses both have a long half life 25 mg weekly for the first 2 weeks then see if you have sides etc if nothing then bump the does up slowly wouldn't go above 50mg per week.

I know my husband used EQ and had no hunger. It was real and worked great. He had some good gains and no sides. I am looking for something other than Var with low sides. I have done Var and would like to try something else.

wetback said:
I know my husband used EQ and had no hunger. It was real and worked great. He had some good gains and no sides. I am looking for something other than Var with low sides. I have done Var and would like to try something else.
Well a option I have tried is Mastron at a very low dose 10-15 mg ever 3-4 day I have had zero sides from this and you would be suprised even at such a low dose terrific strength gains and lean mass big time. My scale weight dropped 5 lbs in the time that my body fat dropped 6%.

Masteron ............. hmmmm ........ never condsidered that.

From Steroid.Com:

Remember that year that the Chinese National Swimming Team (women´s) were kicking everyone´s ass? Or the year that the German National Swimming Team (again, I´m talking about women) were taking all those Gold medals? They were all using a form of DHT or a derivative, possibly Masteron. The German Women had very deep voices, which leads me to believe that Masteron´s virilizing effects on women could be very bad (there was a famous/funny interview where the interviewer implied that they all had deep voices, and one of them replied "Ve came here to svim, not to sing."). Hence, I feel Masteron is a great drug for any type of athlete, but possibly not for women (at least not at high doses... perhaps 50mgs/E3D is appropriate). Sorry girls...you can have a go with this drug, but keep the doses low.

Generally people have referred to EQ as the "poor man's primo" -- its generally considered a "bulking" drug because it can have that effect of making you hungry (like QT said. Other very common sides are oily skin, acne, hair falling out -- pretty much like primo. I think tho that it is also a longer acting ester and make take more like 3 weeks to show itself vs 2 weeks. Also 3-4 weeks to clear if you don't like the sides. Probably also expect the cracky or deepening voice & the other usual sides. I would hesitate to call it "mild" tho.

wetback said:
Masteron ............. hmmmm ........ never condsidered that.

From Steroid.Com:

I thought the German swimteam was on turanabol. Anyway...they were taking INSANE amounts, so you really can't compare the sides.

Sassy69 said:
Generally people have referred to EQ as the "poor man's primo" -- its generally considered a "bulking" drug because it can have that effect of making you hungry (like QT said. Other very common sides are oily skin, acne, hair falling out -- pretty much like primo. I think tho that it is also a longer acting ester and make take more like 3 weeks to show itself vs 2 weeks. Also 3-4 weeks to clear if you don't like the sides. Probably also expect the cracky or deepening voice & the other usual sides. I would hesitate to call it "mild" tho.
Dang I didn't no that is was longer acting then primo mark that down as other reason for me not to try it. I pretty much wont try anything that can't clear my compeltely in 3 days to much to chance IMO.

Ms Wetback check Anthony Roberts site he has an artical on mastron as an anti-e goes into women using it. His artical is pretty much the reason I decided to give it a go. I got my mastron home brewed by someone I trust so my dosage is 30mg per ml so at most I am taking it at 1/2 a cc. Typical doesing is 100mg per ml which would mean you need to measure out 1/10 a cc.

Top Bottom