Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine for women

liz baly

what's the proper cycle length for a females taking ephedrine? also if I start taking 30 mg a day should I increase my dosage gradually? until I reach which dose? thank you.

30mg/day is WAY too high of a dosage of ephedrine.

A typical ephedrine dosage is around 8mg, stacked with 100-200mg of caffeine.

Ephedrine is a harsh stimulant. It's not something you want to mega dose. You are going to burn out your adrenal glands and spike your cortisol levels by doing that.

Check out this article on the ECA stack. [FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]https://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I think you are going to be disappointed with the results. Ephedrine is just a stimulant. It's great for cutting appetite and increasing energy but it doesn't directly burn body fat or anything like that. [/FONT]

30mg per day is actually a really light dose. Most times an EC stack is laid out as 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 3 times per day. That would put a typical ephedrine dose around 72mg per day. Saying that, the best dose is the lowest effective dose. I know for me I will run the 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine twice per day. One dose around 8am and the other around 12-1pm. That way it does not interfere with sleep.

Top Bottom