Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedra for woman

brendahellsinki

I wonder if I'm too young to take ephedra, I'm 18 and overweight I have been working out for 3 months but I don't see
the progress I was expecting, I lost only 4 kilos training 4 days a week and and eating clean.

3 months simply is not long enough to get results you want and also i bet you can do much better than you have been doing.. 4 kilos is pretty good though.. isn't that like 10 pounds?

more info is going to allow us to better help you. all you wrote is you are 18..

you can PM me if you don't want to post on here

I wonder if I'm too young to take ephedra, I'm 18 and overweight I have been working out for 3 months but I don't see
the progress I was expecting, I lost only 4 kilos training 4 days a week and and eating clean.

Age isn't really the issue - although I wouldn't wanna see teenagers using. 8.8lbs lost in three months is a LITTLE slow but not the worst. Adjust your calories down a notch - like 400 or so less.

4 kilos is 3 months is really good progress actually. That's a healthy rate of weight loss. It sounds like you are doing everything right.

be patient. Weight loss isn't going to occur over night. However long it took you to gain all the weight - it'll take just as long to loose it all

Just be patient you already lost weight so continue what you were doing and the same rate will continue.

Top Bottom