Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedra for pregnant woman

Katie4s

I just found out I'm 3 months pregnant, and the last 5 months I had been taking ephedra for fat loss, I already stopped taking it, my concern is if that will cause any health issues, or birth defects to my baby,thank you for your help guys.

Ephedrine is a stimulant. It does not contain any hormones so it won't effect the way your baby develops.

Taking stimulants like ephedrine is obviously not a good idea when pregnant but it won't effect the way your child develops or anything like that. You don't have to worry about any birth defects to your baby.

Congrats on the newly found pregnancy!

I am glad you stopped. It would be similar to caffeine. Doctors will advise you to keep caffeine intake to a minimum when pregnant. A cup of coffee here and there is ok but nothing excessive. I would make sure to mention it to the doctor so they can look in detail but I would not stress about it. Stress can be worse than a lot of things we put in our bodies.

If I were you, I would also cut it out completely. It should not have messed too much, as its not hormonal or very damaging to the body, however it still puts strain and stress on the CNS

Top Bottom