Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This enough to lose weight ?

tarapopov

[FONT=&quot]If I walk for at least 30 min each day for 6 days followed by pilates every other day and weights on the "other" day....is that enough to loose weight and stay fit/get toned?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]currently on my pilates days I run and I dont really enjoy it that I think its discouraging me. When I do walk I go about 4mph so I dont just walk slowly and I do work up a sweat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any opinions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

exercise does not burn fat.

fun fact: you can actually GAIN FAT will exercising. it is true.

when people eat poorly and then workout, they are going to store fat WHILE THEY WORKOUT!! and when they leave after the gym and eat again they will gain more fat. that is how our bodies work

the calories in and calories out thing of you can exercise your calories away is a myth invented by food companies to convince you to eat shit and feel better about yourself cause you worked out.

the only effect of exercising and burning fat is it will speed up glycogen storage loss, but that is such a tiny fraction of the battle that it is moot

cliff notes is if you do not fix your diet lifestyle you are wasting your time exercising, so fix your diet #1. you can burn fat just on diet alone! but you cannot burn fat on exercise alone in almost all situations!

Yes the most important factor here is diet. You wont be able to lose anything without diet. Exercise all you want but without healthy eating you’re really wasting time.

[FONT=&quot]If I walk for at least 30 min each day for 6 days followed by pilates every other day and weights on the "other" day....is that enough to loose weight and stay fit/get toned?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]currently on my pilates days I run and I dont really enjoy it that I think its discouraging me. When I do walk I go about 4mph so I dont just walk slowly and I do work up a sweat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any opinions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
It comes down to calories in versus calories out. If you are eating at a caloric defecit then extra activity helps increase your defecit to burn more fat

Top Bottom