Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough.....if you want advice on the following...

I was wondering when you were going to bring up scammers Shadow! I've seen it happen to women on this board. Great offers for help via PM!

nsashbl01 said:
I was wondering when you were going to bring up scammers Shadow! I've seen it happen to women on this board. Great offers for help via PM!

Thank you my friend

I realize that the thread came off harsh......but those who know me know that I usually have reasons for my actions other than those always listed.

getting scammmed is one of those

another is legality of the compounds themselves........risk vs. rewards - both physically, financially and, quite possibly, on a legal front as well

The Shadow said:
While I agree with Sassy in general....I can say that for myself, and most of the very knowledgable ones here - we didnt pop on a board as ask the best DRUG for weight loss or the best roid for cutting or the best gear for bulking etc.

Speaking only for myself, I am going to lock every thread in which those type questions are being asked without any basic information on which to base a response.

The person is free to pm the info and I will open the thread back up.

Reason besides what I have stated??

I am concerned that a newbie doesnt realize that in the US GEAR IS SCHEDULED - JUST LIKE COCAINE.

Clen is even scheduled.

I want to keep scammers off this forum.......and believe me - nothing draws out scammer like a newbie posting some of the things I see.

Agreed on all points. It is the interwebs. You gotta pay attention to what you are getting into ...

Top Bottom